Sunday, March 14, 2010

You're So Thoughtful

My wonderful boss gave all of the ladies in the office a gift certificate for spa treatment. I am extremely excited to go and get my facial on Wednesday night!

It's not only his generosity that makes my boss so great - it's his character, integrity, gift of leadership, and vision. I am so blessed to work for someone so wonderful.

I made this simple card to give to he and his wife as a thank you for all that they do for their employees. They don't have to - they give because they want to and that makes it all the more meaningful.


Supplies
Patterned Paper - Making Memories, Unknown
Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Stamps - Unity (Background Stamp, Bird on Limb), Hero Arts (Sentiment)
Ink - Stampin' Up!
Ribbon - Basic Grey
Button - Unknown
Scrapper's Floss

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin