Thursday, May 6, 2010

Jen's Sketch Challenge 05-01-10

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I've been so silent lately. I've been spending lots of time papercrafting and less time blogging. I know I am very far behind (as usual) so I'm not even going to attempt to get caught up, but I do intend to resume posting again.

For this post, I am sharing a card that I made for Jen's Sketch Challenge last Saturday. I also made the card to coordinate with a mini album that I made for my step mom for Mother's Day. She's actually on a plane on her way here right now, so I know she won't see this post before the "big" day!

I'll share the card first, then I'll share the mini album in the next post.

Enjoy! And, go and give Jen some love on her blog. She provides the most wonderful sketches and I just love playing along with everyone!




Supplies

Patterned Paper - Basic Grey, Ambrosia Collection

Stamps - Unity, Stampin' Up!

Ink - Stampin' Up!

Fibers - Creative Imaginations (Trim), Karen Foster (Scrapper's Floss)

Flower - Kaiser Craft

Button - Basic Grey

Sticker - Basic Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin