Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentine Love

I made this simple little card for Kendall for Valentine's Day. I always try to find little gifts to give the girls for every holiday. Not that they need anything, but I like to just let them know throughout the year how special they are by giving them a handmade card and a small treat.

This year I found some cute little photo boxes that had a small bag of candy and a little stuffed animal in them. I realize the girls are 13 and 16 but they still like their stuffed animals. The gifts were small and inexpensive, but it's always fun to get something special to make an otherwise ordinary week a little less ordinary.

I made this card using some new product I got from Stampin' Up! I just love the colors on these papers and the stamps are adorable! I am really loving the new cling stamps and packaging that are now available. I still think there is nothing that can compare with stamping with a wood-mounted stamp, but they just take up too much space. As a result, I am only purchasing the stamps in the new packaging from SU now and they stamp just as well with the same precision and accuracy.

Supplies
Patterned Paper - Stampin' Up!
Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Stamps - Stampin' Up!
Ink - Stampin' Up!
Border Punches - Stampin' Up!, Martha Stewart Crafts
Corner Rounder - We R Memory Keepers

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin