Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Outside the Box

I visit countless blogs, watch crafting You Tube videos, participate in sketch challenges and still find myself making cards with very similar styles - patterned paper, lots of layers, an image stamp, and a sentiment. I wanted to do something outside the box (at least outside of MY box) and really loved the way this card turned out!

First off, I adore the bright yellow/turquoise combination and any card that includes butterflies on it is a winner in my book! This card took me literally just a few minutes to make, but it is so vibrant and interesting. It's not quite a single layer card, but it does NOT include any patterned paper, so that counts, right?

Supplies
Cardstock - Stampin' Up!, Bazzil Basics
Stamps - Hero Arts (image), Jillibean Soup (sentiment)
Ink - Stampin' Up!
Spray Ink - Lindy Stamp Gang
Ribbon - American Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin