Tuesday, February 14, 2012

For My Valentine


I have the most wonderful Valentine in the world! We don't go overboard for Valentine's Day. We try to keep romance alive every day and treat each other special all the time, rather than waiting for our anniversary or Valentine's Day.

This year we went out for dinner last Friday night and then went to a movie. Restaurants inflate their prices and have too many pe
ople on Valentine's Day so we celebrated a little early. Tonight the plan was to stay home and I had planned a nice dinner but I've had a terrible headache all day so instead we went and got a quick, casual dinner at Schlotzsky's Deli and then came home and exchanged gifts. I got a bottle of Fierce cologne from Abercrombie for my sweetie and he surprised me with a couple's massage on Saturday. I can't wait!!!

This is the card that I made for him. I used this sketch from the Stamping Bella Blog.


Supplies
Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper - Stampin' Up!
Stamps - Hero Arts
Chipboard - Maya Road
Stickles
Bling - Michael's

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin