Sunday, August 3, 2008

Card for Valerie's Birthday

Valerie's birthday was on July 25th. I made this card for her and gave it to her today. I was very flattered, because she didn't even realize that I had made the card. My skills are getting better!Val and I had lunch in Santa Barbara and had a day of shopping. We had so much fun! Jay had to work and my Dad decided to let Val and I have some girl time, so we met at our usual halfway point and had a salad at Santa Barbara Brewing Company and then walked down State Street. The Fiesta was going on so we were worried about parking and traffic, but we didn't hit any traffic on the way there and parking was not a problem. We had a really nice visit and make good shopping buddies. I missed having my Dad and Jay there, but to be honest, it was kind of nice to have that one-on-one time.
Happy birthday Valerie! I'm so happy that my Dad married you :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin