Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Thoughts

After 14+ months of losing at Bunco, I FINALLY won on Thursday night! I cannot tell you how thrilled I was. I always enjoy playing because I play with a group of super fun, super sweet women and we always laugh and have an absolute blast, but I was getting a bit of a complex after such a long losing streak. I actually got the most Bunco's (5) and got 3 in one round!!!! I won the jackpot of $50 and spent a little bit of my winnings at Michael's yesterday. Jay and I were shopping for house stuff (not very exciting stuff, just items to fix what is broken) and were at Osh and were done looking at items I know anything about and were on to things like electrical wire, which I have absolutely no clue about, so I asked if he wouldn't mind if I wandered over to Michael's while he finished up. Michael's is in the same shopping center, so I walked over and found that they have tons of new product. They had a huge selection of gorgeous new patterned paper from Basic Grey and We Are Memory Keepers and lots of Tim Holz products (don't you just love Tim's grunge goodies) and these adorable Color Box acrylic stickers. The pack I got had frogs and butterflies and flowers and skunks and this adorable little porcupine. I think they are just too cute! Anyway, I made this card last night using my new goodies and wanted to share. It is definitely a happy card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin