Sunday, March 15, 2009

Jen Del Muro's SFYTT 03/13/09

Last weekend was really hectic, so I didn't get a chance to participate in Jen's sketch challenge. Jay was working on Saturday and Kendall and I spent the entire day with friends and it was wonderful! Staci met us at the T.O. mall for lunch at The Cheesecake Factory and some shopping and then we went over to Kim & Ron's for a visit and a wonderful dinner and then we went over to Nancy and Brian's for a visit before heading back home. Sunday I had to work, which was


no ideal, but I rarely have to work on the weekend's, so I didn't mind it too much.

This week's challenge was fun for me. I actually challenged myself even further by using a small SU! note card, so I had very little surface area to fit all of the layers in. I was also challenged to find an image small enough to not overwhelm the card. I am pretty happy with the results. I finally got some Scrapper's Floss and I love the way it enhances the buttons and makes them even more fun and interesting.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin