Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jessica's Shower Invites

My friend Jessica from work is fairly new to CO. She is also a California native, so I feel like she's a bit of a kindred spirit and I definitely appreciate what it's like to be away from longtime friends and family.

Well, Jessica has a GREAT reason to be in Colorado. That reason is true love. She and Josh are getting married in May in California. I am so happy for her! I have seen her and Josh together and I see something so special in them. God created them for one another and you can see it and feel it when you around them.

Jessica had a bridal shower in California during a recent visit, but we wanted to throw her another shower here in CO. She and Josh are starting their lives as a couple here and we wanted her to feel like this is home.

Jess has been VERY busy planning her wedding and traveling back and forth from CA, so she got the guest list to me a little late....which meant an evite for this event! Don't you just love evites when time is of the essence? There were a couple of guests that didn't have email so I made a couple of handmade invitations. Jess and Josh's colors are brown, orange and green, so I made invitations to coordinate. I also made some other crafty items for the shower but I can't post yet in case the bride visits the blog!

On the inside of the cards, I printed all of the shower details onto vellum and then backed it with green CS and attached with little orange brads. I didn't post a picture because our address and phone number are on there and I don't want to post publicly.






Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzil, The Paper Co, Stampin' Up!
Brads - Making Memories
Vellum - Stampin' Up!
Cricut Cartidge - Storybook, From the Nest
Nestabilities Die
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin