Sunday, January 20, 2008

2007 Recap

1) Where did you begin 2007?
At home with Jay and the girls

2) What was your status on Valentine's Day?
Married

3) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
Nope

(4) How did you earn your money?
I worked at Surfware through May and then we lived off of Jay's salary for the remainder of the year

5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
I went to visit my Grandmother

6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
No

7) Where did you go on vacation?
Virginia twice, Kansas, San Diego, Knott's Berry Farm, Colorado Springs (not really a vacation, more of a trip)

8) Did you buy anything over $1000?
Yes, mortgage payment every month!

9) Did you know anybody who got married?
Bridget got married and Nancy got engaged

10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Yes, my father-in-law and Jeannie Martin

11) Did you move anywhere?
Nope

12) What concerts/shows did you go to?
Jars of Clay, Tim McGraw & Faith Hill, Little Big Town & Martina McBride

13) Are you registered to vote?
Yes, ever since I was 18

14) Who did you want to win Big Brother?
I don't watch

15) Where do you live now?
Orcutt (Santa Maria)

16) Describe your birthday?
Jay and Kendall and I went to Mattie's Tavern for dinner & Dad and Valerie came up one day and spent the day with us and we went to Avila Beach. I also had various dinners with friends. My birthdays tend to last for weeks on end :)

17) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007?
Quit my job at Surfware

18) What has been your favorite moment?
Probably surprising Sandi for her 30th birthday. I didn't think I'd be able to keep my trip out to Virginia from her because I tell her everything, but with Aaron's help we were able to pull it off!

19) What's something you learned about yourself?
I'm stronger than I realized

20) Any new additions to your family?
A nephew in March and Susan got a puppy, which is like another nephew :)

21) What was your worst month?
June

22) What music will you remember 2007 by?
Daughtry?

23) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
I don't go out drinking

24) Made new friends?
Of course

25) New best friend?
Same best friends

26) Favorite Night out?
Any date night with my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin