Sunday, June 29, 2008

Creative Organizing - Make-Up

I am going to start posting some organizing tips on here. I am crazy for organization (as many of you are painfully aware, including my husband!) I even have a blog on my blog favorites that is strictly dedicated entirely to organization! I won't get crazy and start a blog dedicated to organization, I don't have the time or the energy for that, but I thought I would share little tips from time to time of things that have worked for me in hopes that someone else might find them useful.


The first one is for make-up. Do you remember those Caboodles from back in the day? They came in a variety of colors, were somewhat over-priced for what they were, and really did not have that many compartments when it came right down to it. So, I headed down to my local K-Mart (this was probably around 15 years ago or more) and I picked up a tackle box in the sporting goods section. That tackle box has lasted me all of these years and I still love it! I can hold all of my eye shadows, lipsticks, liners, brushes, tweezers, concealer, foundation, in one box and I love it! When Nancy was doing test runs of my make-up for the wedding, I could just grab my tackle box and take everything to her house without making multiple trips or worrying if I would forget a certain bag. This method may not work for everyone, but it works very well for me. I can see everything and the whole thing fits easily under my bathroom counter. Here are a few pics. Don't look too closely at the dust!



1 comment:

  1. OMGosh! I only have like 5 pieces of make-up all together! lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin