Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I won! I actually won some blog candy!!!!

One of my favorite blogs is Jennifer McGuire from Two Peas in a Bucket. She had some phenomenal tutorial videos on her site and makes beautiful cards and scrapbook pages. She also loves God and loves her family. She's a step mom also and inspires me all the time.

From time to time, she has some blog candy and although I have never won any blog candy, I keep playing along, hoping that one day my ship will come in.

Well, it came in today. Check out this entry on Jennifer's blog. Yep, that's me!

And, God knew that today I really needed a little boost from him. On the way home from Kendall's ortho appointment, my check engine light came on in the Honda. It didn't just come on and stay on, it was flashing, which come to find out is really bad news. I called AAA and they towed it to the Honda dealership. Hopefully I will find out in the morning what the problem is. This, after I just got a new battery installed on Friday and we had to fork out a substantial amount of money to have the stove replaced in our house in Santa Maria. Argh!

None of this is the end of the world, but God still knew that I needed a little gift tonight and some chipboard albums from Cosmo Cricket will do me just fine. Thank you God!!!! And, thank you Jennifer :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin