Sunday, October 11, 2009

Jen's Sketch Challenge 10/03/09

Sorry I'm a bit late in posting this. I am still getting caught up from my glorious trip to California (pics coming soon). I need to get back into the groove and spend some more time in my craft room, but did manage to carve out a little time this week to make this fun Halloween card for Jen's sketch challenge.

I purchased this absolutely adorable Halloween pp by Bo Bunny at Archiver's on Wednesday night after attending a Timeless Traditions cardmaking class (where I met some really nice ladies). I have been searching for some cute Halloween pp but nothing has really struck me. I did fall in love with the dsp by SU! but just haven't made a purchase in a while and didn't want to wait for the shipment to arrive. Then, the moment happened....I saw the Bo Bunny display and absolutey adored the collection. Some of it is very versatile, you don't have to use it strictly for Halloween projects, which I like. I like paper that fits the theme, but can also be used year round if the inspiration strikes you.

The spiderweb and skull stickers are from Making Memories....aren't they so much fun? I also really like the crescent moon bling from Little Yellow Bicycle. The sentiment is from Inkadinkadoo. The stamp is actually all in one line, but using a Post-It and my Stampamajig, I split it into two lines to fit on the card.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin