Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fun with the Cricut!

I am having so much fun with my Cricut! I actually made this card for a friend's birthday and showed it to my friend Carrie at work (we share projects with each other all the time) and she loved it so much that she took a picture of it and kept coming back into my office and commenting on it that I had to give it to her instead. I made a different card for her birthday, but decided that since she loved this card so much, she should have it. So, essentially, Carrie picked out her own birthday card ;).

This card was a lot of fun to make. Once again, I used a collection from Basic Grey. I used the Oliver collection on this card, which was designed for little boys, but I have made a couple of feminine cards with it now and I think it's extremely versatile.

I used the Sentimentals cartridge to build the owl using coordinating cardstock and made him the focal point since he is so extraordinary that he demands attention!


Supplies
Patterned Paper - Basic Grey
Cardstock - Bazzil, Stampin' Up!
Uniball Signo White Gel Pen
Spellbinders Die - Scalloped Oval
Sizzix Die - Top Notz Made for Stampin' Up!
Stamps - Stampin' Up - Frame and Sentiment
Flower - Bazzil
Brad - Basic Grey
Ink - Stampin' Up!
Corner Rounder - We R Memory Keepers

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin