Sunday, October 3, 2010

Jen's Sketch Challenge 10-02-10


For this week's sketch challenge on Jen Del Muro's blog, I used some absolutely adorable travel-themed paper that I got from Stampin' Up! a while back. It was from the summer mini catalog and I absolutely love the colors. I purchased the paper for scrapbooking, but I decided to try using it for a card. I used my Cricut to cut out that adorable tag and when you swing it open, there is an adorable image behind it. I just attached the tag with a brad and then cut out a square piece of cardstock, stamped the truck image onto it, and then rounded the corners so that it would fit behind the tag. The stamps are all Tim Holtz and are of incredible quality and I absolutely love the artistry! Anyway, if you haven't done so already, stop by Jen's blog and play along.


Supplies
Patterned Paper - Stampin' Up!
Cardstock - Stampin' Up!, Michael's
Ribbon - American Crafts
Stamps - Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous
Ink - Stampin' Up!, Ranger
Emobssing Powder - Ranger Distress Embossing Powder
Punches - Martha Stewart Crafts (Border), We R Memor Keepers (Corner Rounder)
Cricut Cartridges - Sentimentals (Stamp Border, Tag), Heritage (Luggage)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin