Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hope Springs

Everyone needs hope. Especially when everytime you turn on the news there are reports about unemployment rising, huge companies laying off thousands of employees, businesses are going under left and right, California is broke....the list goes on. I know that there is hope. God's love is greater than any financial crisis and it's important to hold on to what we have and look forward to tomorrow. I know I am so thankful for my family and my friends and my health and my job and for the mountains and the ocean and for the food that is on my table every night. I am hopeful for a better tomorrow, but I am also hopeful that I will never take for granted what I already have.
I wanted to make a card using my new Parisian Breeze DP from SU and as soon as I started putting it together, I knew I wanted to use the Hope stamp from Unity's Floral Fantastical set. The colors remind me of Spring and Spring is when winter is over and all of the flowers are beginning to bloom. May you all look forward to Spring and have hope that God will provide. May His love surround you and shield you from the worries of tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin