Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Jay and I had a nice day together. We got up this morning and Jay made French toast (WW friendly version!) and we opened our presents to each other. Jay got me some black pearl drop earrings and a matching necklace and some Godiva chocolates (not so WW friendly but I don't care!) I got him a nice button-down shirt, The Prestige on DVD, and a $15 iTunes gift card. I also gave him the monkey kiss V-day card that I made (I could not resist!) We didn't want to deal with the crowds tonight, so we went to a late lunch at Applebee's and saw He's Just Not that into You at the movies. Such a funny movie, we both loved it!
We gave Kendall her presents on Thursday night so that she could wear her new shirt to the school dance last night. We got her and Nicole a little heart notepade, keychain with their initials on them, a photo album, a nail file, some Valentine socks and these cute shirts. Here are some pics. We didn't take any of ourselves today, sorry to disappoint!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin