Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kristina Werner Color Inspiration #41

I decided to do another one of Kristina Werner's Color Inspirations. This week, the colors are Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Basic Grey and Whisper White. I didn't have any Basic Grey, so the grey I used was from a cardstock pad that I picked up a Michael's a while back. The DP is also from a pad that I purchased at Michael's. I realized while making this card that on the last challenge of Kristina's that I did I used the Sock Monkey stamp set as well, but this little guy is too cute! I had the idea last night of putting hearts in his eyes and a huge kiss on his mouth and when I saw this color combination, I decided it would be perfect for what I had in mind. I think I am going to have to give this card to my hubby! Who else would I want to kiss?

6 comments:

  1. Your card is fab, it made me LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your name popped out from the list when I saw Kristina's CI challenge, so I had to come look!! So cute...this totally cracks me up! Great V-day card! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I giggled a your cute monkey - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice card, Shannon! Don't you wish we had a "Pam" workshop on this rainy night?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are awesome Shannon... much love and blessings to you and your family.


    Roy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin