Monday, May 25, 2009

Flowers For You

Sorry I've been out of touch lately. This move has been all-consuming and to be honest, I am looking forward to being through with the transition period. Right now we're preparing the house for the renters (and still searching for renters), getting our address updated with all creditors and subscriptions, packing up items we want to pack ourselves, trying to entertain a teenager and a preteen, visiting everyone we love as much as we can, and right now, preparing for 3 days at the Happiest Place on Earth. All of this has left little time for paper crafting, but I did manage to squeeze in one card about a week ago. I am very excited that I will have space for a craft room in our new home!!!! It will be probably about a month before I'm able to sit down and create anything, but it will be wonderful once I do!

The dp in this card is from Basic Grey. I am soooooooooo in love with their paper! I still love and will always love my SU! patterns, but Basic Grey has become my 2nd favorite. The green cs is from The Paper Co and the pink cs if from Bazzil. I am going to give this card to my Aunt Millie for her 90th birthday. We're going to be heading out to Valencia on Saturday for her party and to see the rest of the family one last time before we start our journey on the 5th. I'll post pics as soon as possible. Please pray for all of us. Not only is it stressful, but it's an emotional process and your prayers and support are so important to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin