Sunday, May 3, 2009

Team LAA Send-Off

On Friday, the team at LaChaine & Associates, Inc. took me out for a going away lunch. We went to The Vineyard House in Santa Ynez (one of my favorites) and they gave me a beautiful bath gift set from Picket Fences in Solvang (including this gorgeous decanter) and a very, very touching card. As you can see from the photos, we are a very small, intimate group. I have worked for small companies before, but this is by far the smallest group I have worked with and have loved every minute. I love working for a small organization because there is so much variety in the daily work and everyone is invested in the business. We all pull together and we all care. I will miss working with these wonderful people and am so grateful to them for giving me the opportunity to contribute even a small amount in the much too short time I was able to be part of the team.


Patrick and I. Patrick is an assistant engineer and student at Cal Poly SLO. He has been with LAA since they were working out of Dennis's house! Sorry for the squinty eyes, I should have brought my sunglasses!


Emily and I. Emily is my boss's wife and she and I worked together at C&D. She's the one who told me about the position at LAA. Thanks Em!
The whole team - Dennis Sr., Dennis Jr. Patrick and yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin