Thursday, April 30, 2009

Unity Addicts Challenge 04/29/09

This was my first time participating in the Unity Addicts Challenge. Unity now has a gathering place for all things Unity. I hate to call myself a "Unity Addict" but if the shoe fits....

Here's the sketch we were given for this challenge. Unity is celebrating their 1st birthday!!!! It seems like they have been in business for much more than a year with all of the great products they have to offer and the great community they have established. I am so happy that my friend Michelle turned me on to them. Thank you Michelle :).





I had a lot of fun making this card. I was finally able to make out the Grandma's Kitchen collection from We R Memory Keepers. I used Always Artichoke CS and both stamps are from Unity's April KOTM. I finished off the card with Always Artichoke ribbon, this beautiful flower (brand unknown) and a flower brad from SU. Happy Birthday Unity!!!!



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin