Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Card for TJ

Remember those cute animal alphabet stamps I got from K&Company? Well, I broke them out again, along with some more adorable accessories (patterned paper, rub-ons) and made a birthday card for TJ. His birthday is not until June, but I'm giving all the kids their birthday cards while I'm in Virginia May 9-16. I think these little alphabet stamps are THE cutest stamps I have ever seen. Not only do they come with animals for each letter of the alphabet, but they have some additional stamps in the set (like this cute frog complete with flies). I'm having a blast with all of these kid-friendly goodies I've been finding at Michael's lately. I can finally make really cute, fun cards for little ones that they can really enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin