Thursday, April 23, 2009

True Friend

I just got my SU order in the mail (I love that I can order online now) and to mostly Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery. I had the DSP from the Sale-A-Bration and found that I didn't have any ink, ribbon or CS to go with it so I had to place an order to stock up. I am not sure how I feel about this card. At first I didn't like it, then it grew on me and now I'm not so sure again. The distressed dots are from Unity and the rest of the stamps are from SU. I definitely love the color combination, but I wasn't feeling exceptionally inspired when I sat down to make this card. I guess I should have waited until 11:00 at night! For some reason, inspiration hits at the same time my eyelids get heavy. Why is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin