Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nostalgic

I was so excited to get the new April Unity KOTM. They had previews on the Unity blog all throughout the month of March to show what's coming up and when I saw this stamp I just could not wait to get my kit and it was the first stamp I used. I have been rather nostalgic lately and this stamp makes me think back to when my grandfather was a furrier and we would visit his shop and all of the ladies would be sewing and all the gorgeous furs would be on display. That was of course before Peta and back when furs = Hollywood glamour.
I used some Tim Holtz Distress ink and this gorgeous floral DSP from SU that I thought went really well with the vintage look of the card. I added some "pearls" and a patterned sash, a couple of punched flowers and buttons and a sentiment from the same KOTM and voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin