Sunday, November 14, 2010

Jen's Sketch Challenge 10-30-10

I'm very late posting on this card for Jen's SFYTT back on 10/30/10. I do have a good excuse this time. I made this card for my mom's birthday and wanted to wait until the package was delivered before posting a picture of the card so as not to ruin the surprise.

I had lots of fun with this butterfly. My friend Stephanie gave me this wood mountain butterfly stamp just because. Just because she knows how much I love butterflies and wanted to make me smile and she did! I was at a mutual friend's birthday party and Stephanie presented her with a gorgeous pointsetta stamp and told me she had a gift for me as well. It was completely unexpected, but very much appreciated! I had lots of fun coloring the butterfly with my Copics. I also love the way the tags turned out that I cut using my Cricut. Once again, Cricut to the rescue!

Supplies
Patterned Paper - Webster's Pages
Cardstock - Stampin' Up!, Bazzil, Neenah (for Copic coloring)
Stamps - Creative Impressions (Butterfly), Stampin' Up! (Sentiment)
Cricut Cartridge - Sentimentals
Edge Punch - Stampin' Up!
Corner Punch - We R Memory Keepers
Flower - Prima Marketing
Glimmer Mist - Tattered Angels
Ink - Stampin' Up!, Tsukineko
Pearls - Kaiser Crafts
Copic Markers - YR02, YT87, Y13, C1

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin