Sunday, November 14, 2010

Jen's Sketch Challenge 11-13-10

Time for another fantastic sketch by Jen Del Muro! This week is another sponsored sketch, so be sure to stop by Jen's blog and play along. I find my time so limited lately that I rarely end up making a card aside from the weekly sketches, so I really appreciate having at least one project per week and absolutely love the challenge that a sketch provides.

I had a couple of friends over yesterday for a crafting day! We had such a wonderful time. I made a pot of chili in the crockpot and some cornbread muffins and the girls came over at around 11:00 and were here until 6:00. We played Christmas music and holed up in my scrap room and worked on Christmas projects all day. I also set aside time to make a birthday card with this week's sketch for a friend from work.

I have to tell you that I am absolutely loving this paper from Crate paper. The yellow and turqoise combination is so beautiful. I would probably not normally put these two colors together, but they compliment each other so well. I also love the hat on the stand. I can't remember life before my Cricut ;).

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

Supplies
Patterned Paper - Crate Paper
Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Brads - Stampin' Up!
Stamp - Stampin' Up!
Ink - Stampin' Up!
Flowers - Prima Marketing
Cricut Cartridge - Heritage
Nestabilities Die (Oval)
Word Punch - Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin