Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm Back! Starting with Some Cards....

Sorry it's been so long since I posted. There has been a lot going on! I am going to try to get you all caught up this weekend, but I thought I would just start with a few cards, since posting pictures doesn't require as much typing! I promise I will post more interesting information about our lives over the next couple of days. I hope everyone is well, and healthy, and happy.

This is a just because card for a friend. I don't know who I am going to send it to yet, but I just had the idea and started creating and it will be there just when I need it.

This a birthday card with no intended recipient (yet!) This is another card that started with an idea. I have to create when the moment strikes me!

This is a thank you card for the Partners at C&D. They sent me a beautiful orchid plant on my last day (more on that in a post this weekend). I purchased an embossing gun with a 50% off coupon at Michael's and was so excited with the way the gold in "good times" turned out.

This is a Thank You card for Verva, one of the Partners at C&D. She gave me a beautiful Lladro figurine and a very touching card. I cannot say enough good things about this woman, she is so kind and generous of spirit. I will miss her very much.


This is a Halloween card I made for Nicole. Sorry for the blurry photo.

This is a friendship card for my new friend Coleen at C&D. She just started on September 3rd and we pretty much became instant friends. We have so much in common and we are very much alike. She has also been so supportive and given me great wisdom.

This is a birthday card for Nicole. I could not find a Tinker Bell stamp, but I found these precious applique's at Michael's. I think it turned out really cute. I hope she loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin