Monday, October 27, 2008

New Creations

Here are some of my recent creations. It was nice having the last week off and getting a chance to do some more card making. Tomorrow is my first day on the new job, wish me luck! My Mom asked me tonight how I feel...nervous, excited, both? I told her I didn't know and I still don't know. I guess I'll figure that out on the drive to Buellton in the morning :).

A Halloween card I made for Kendall using the great stamps my friend Leslie gave me a few months ago.

A thank you card I made for Grandma Willett. She sent us a belated Christmas check, which came at the perfect time for us. We were able to use it to go out for a very nice dinner Saturday night to celebrate Jay completing his Master's degree final in Space Studies.

A congratulations card I made for Jay for completing his final. It's not champagne, but he prefers coffee!

Birthday card for my Dad

A get well card I made for my friend and neighbor and stamping buddy Michelle. She had her gall bladder removed. She also inspires me by her beautiful cards and so I wanted to make her something very special.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin