Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Jen Del Muro's SFYTT 07/11/09

I have been out of commission for a while now and am so far behind on this blog that it seems overwhelming at times, but with one post at a time, I'm sure I'll get caught up!
I really miss doine Jen del Muro's Saturday Sketch for You to Try and although I'm a little late on this one, I made one for Saturday's challenge. I have a care package to send Kendall that our dear friend Pam sent us from California and I wanted to make a little card to go with it, so I sat down this afternoon and came up with a card using this sketch.
I hope you enjoy! All of the papers are from SU! The stamp is from Unity's February KOTM, the ribbon is Basic Grey and the letters are from Colorbok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin