Friday, July 24, 2009

Jen's Sketch Challenge 07/18/09

I'm a bit late once again for Jen's sketch challenge from Saturday, but I liked the sketch so much that I wanted to do it anyway. She just comes up with the best sketches, doesn't she?

Anyway, I wanted to make a card for our new nephew. Christopher Lee was born on July 19th to Jay's brother Eric and his wife Mindy. Little Jason now has a little brother to look after. We are driving out this weekend to meet him in person so I put together a gift bag filled with lots of goodies and wanted to make a "welcome to the world" card for him and thought this sketch would be perfect.

All of the patterned papers are from the Safari collection from DCWV, as is the giraffe rub-on. The welcome stamp and booties are from Fiskars and the arrow stamp is from Unity. The button is Autumn Leaves and the cs is all from SU! I used Colorbox chestnut ink for all of the stamping and Scrapper's Floss on the button.

Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin