Monday, July 12, 2010

It's Your Birthday Chris!

Somehow, our adorable nephew Christopher up and got a year old! The nerve of him. I can't tell you how many lectures I have given to my one precious niece and 4 amazing nephews and they don't listen. Not a one of them! All of them continue to grow up and lose their teeth and start saying words correctly and get too big to hold (although I still make Chrissi who is turning 11 sit on my lap.) I know it's part of life and it's healthy for them to grow, but we spend entirely too much time apart and every time they have a birthday or I see a picture with another tooth missing, I am reminded of everything I missed out on and I get sad. I want to be there for every moment! I want to hear every word, witness every milestone, and share every memory.

I know that's impossible, so I will have to settle for mobile photos and FB updates and shipping packages in the mail and the occassional, precious visits no matter how few and far between. Thank God for the webcam!

Our "newest" nephew Christopher is turning one. It's hard to believe that little guy is on his way to walking and talking and is growing more and more adorable every day.

I made this card using the BG Oliver collection (a new fav) to ship to him with his birthday gift. We'd love to be able to give it to him in person, but we'll have to settle for delivery by our friend the Post Man and hear giggles on the phone.

We love ou Chris and think you get more adorable ever day!

Supplies
Patterned Paper - Basic Grey (Oliver Collection)
Image Stamps (Plane, Banner) - Unity
Sentiment Stamp - American Crafts
Ink - Stampin' Up! (Riding Hood Red)
Buttons - Basic Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin