Monday, July 12, 2010

Jen's Sketch Challenge 06-19-10

Once again with the kidlets getting bigger - our wonderful nephew Jason just turned 3. He's the size of a 5 year old and has the energy of 3 kids and is incredibly smart. We think it's cute - Mommy and Daddy probably don't find it cute all the time ;). As his Aunt and Uncle, we're entitled to find things cute that might not be so cute 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. But, he's a loving big brother and never afraid to give hugs and kisses and has a huge smile that lights up the room.

I made this card using one of Jen's sketches several weeks back. I'm just a little late in getting the card uploaded.

I was very happy with the way the card turned out, with the exception of the goof-up on the liquid pearls. This was my first time using liquid pearls and discovered applying them properly takes a bit of practice. The little goof-up aside, I love the color combination and being that Jason loves giraffes, I think the giraffe stamp I chose is perfect for this card.

We love you big boy!



Supplies
Patterned Paper - DCWV
Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Stamps - Image (Unit), Sentiment (Stampin' Up!)
Buttons - Unknown
Ribbon - Stampin' Up!
Liquid Pearls - Ranger Industries

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin