Monday, July 5, 2010

Jen's Sketch Challenge 04-10-10

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for the long pause between posts. I have been spending a lot of time creating and enjoying family time and spending less time updating my blog. Sometimes the pressure of having to post everything takes away the joy of the actual moment. First of all, I made 3 mini albums for Mother's Day (I will post the others here soon) and making lots of cards in between. Additionally, my Dad & Val were here for a fantastic one week visit where we were on the go constantly, but had a wonderful time and then Nicole was here for a month so we spent lots of family time.

At last, things have slowed down a bit and I feel like I can get caught up on everything else that got neglected.

So, to start off, here's a card from Jen's April 10 SKFYTT. I made this card back in April, just didn't get around to posting it until now.

I made this card for my sister-in-law for her birthday. She is absolutely amazing (love you Lisa!) and was fortunate enough to be able to give it to a mutual friend to be hand delivered. Not quite the same as delivering it myself, but I'll take what I can get ;).


Supplies
Cardstock - Stampin' Up!, Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper - Papertrey Ink
Stamps - Unity, Verve Stamps
Ink - Stampin' Up!, Papertrey Ink
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug
Ribbon - Papertrey Ink
Button - Papertrey Ink
Scrapper's Floss - Karen Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin