Monday, July 5, 2010

Mother's Day Mini Album - Mom

I made this mini album and coordinating card for my mom using Bo Bunny's Jazmine collection. I absolutely love this collection and it is so HER! Truth be told, after finishing this album and card, I am not going to be ready to use it again for a while, but I am going to hang onto all of the leftover papers and elements for future use because I know I will want to break it out again.

This was my very first mini album and I had so much fun making it that I made one for my step mom and one for my mother-in-law. I thoroughly enjoyed the process and most of all seeing the smiles on their faces. That is the beautiful thing about papercrafting....we get to bring smiles to people's faces doing what we love!
















1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin