Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Jen's Sketch Challenge 08-07-10

Can you believe it? I'm actually on time with my card for Jen's sketch for you to try this week. Of course, this week there is no sponsor, but I never play with Jen's sketches because of the sponsors, I play because they are so amazing and I always have fun challenging myself to find creative ways to incorporate all of the design elements into my design.

This week I made a card that can be for a birthday or for any special day (graduation, success on a test, promotion.) I used neutral colors and although I have been drawn to really bright, fun patterns lately, I was really happy with the way this card turned out.

I used lots and lots of punches and my new Deco Corner Chomper from Making Memories. Love it! Hope you enjoy.


Supplies
Patterned Paper - Jillibean Soup
Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Stamps - Unity (border frame), Hero Arts (sentiment), Stampin' Up! (small flower)
Ink - Stampin' Up!
Button - Jillibean Soup
Ribbon - Stampin' Up!
Punches - Martha Stewart Crafts (border), Large Scallop Circle (Marvy Uchida), Large Circle (Marvy Uchida), Small Scallop Circle (Stampin' Up!), Medium Circle (Stampin' Up!) Mini Circle (EK Success), Making Memories Corner Chomper

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin