Thursday, August 5, 2010

Jen's Sketch Challenge 07-24-10

Time for another one of Jen's wonderful sketches! This was a fun one for me, because it was a little different from most and ... and ... I got another opportunity to use my Copics! I can't express how much fun I am having with those little gems. I can't believe they way they color. It is a-mazing!!!! I also got a chance to use my new Verve stamps that I purchased during the fund raise for Susan Lillies. I heart them.....they remind me of California. Anyway, hope you enjoy.


Supplies


Patterned Paper - Papertrey Ink, Stampin' Up!
Cardstock - Papertrey Ink, Stampin' Up!, Neenah
Ink - Momento
Stamps - Verve Stamps, Stampin' Up!
Copics - YG97, BG15. BG72, Y13, Y15, Colorless Blender
Buttons - Basic Grey
Word Punch - Stampin' Up!
Corner Chomper - We R Memory Keepers
Glitter - Stampendous

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin