Sunday, August 15, 2010

Jen's Sketch Challenge 08-14-10

For this week's sketch for Jen's SFYTT, I used a Sugarplums CC Designs digi stamp. These are a new discovery for me and I absolutely LOVE them! They are the cutest kids and they totally remind me of Precious Moments figurines that I had growing up. I still have a few that my grandmother gave me and they are so sweet. I think that's partly why I am so drawn to these Sugarplums....aside from the fact that they are so stinken cute!

I also got another chance to use my Copics. I have once again fallen in love with coloring. There are some things that never get old, no matter what your age:
  • Long talks with mom
  • Afternoon naps (in fact, these get better with age)
  • Ice cream
  • Disney movies
  • Sand castles
  • Coloring
  • Laughter between sisters (if you're lucky enough to have one)
  • Dancing
  • Staying up way past your bedtime

In our busy lives, it' so important to appreciate the little things that bring us joy. Making this card brought me joy. I hope it does the same for you!


Supplies

Cardstock - The Paper Company, Neenah

Patterned Paper - Basic Grey (Ambrosia Collection)

Digi Stamp - CC Designs

Frame Border, Sentiment Stamps - Stampin' Up!

Ink - Stampin' Up!

Felt Ribbon - Creative Imaginations

Gemstones - Michaels

Copics - YR04, YR24, Y32, RV93, R08, R27, YG95, YG97, E00, E02, E25, E27, E33, C3, C5, B100, Colorless Blender

Punches - Large Oval Punch - Stampin' Up!

HP6500 Printer

5 comments:

  1. Hi there, Shannon!
    Great card... and super cute image!
    Thanks for taking part in the hop. I wasn't sure anyone would be hip on it. So glad you joined in.

    Teri
    Paper Crafts Go-to-Gal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image-love the layout that you used and the paper you chose to pair with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This time I will agree to Lisha. This card is just so cute. I am so in love with that card. So simple but it is still so attractive. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin