Monday, November 17, 2008

Under the Weather

Jay and I are both sick right now. I'm pretty sure it's just a cold - sore throat, fever, extreme fatigue. I stayed home from work today. I probably could have forced myself to go in, but I was afraid of contaminating the office and also didn't want to push myself and then end up sick for several days. Tonight I had a small amount of energy, so I made some cards. I think I am paying for it now because as I sit typing I am soaked in sweat so I will finish this post and go to bed and turn the fan on.

If you think of it, please pray for us. We pick up Nicole on Friday and then head to Knott's for our annual trip. We all need to be feeling better for this weekend. Enjoy the creations.....

I made this card for my friend Susan from Bunco who just had a baby boy

This one is for my Uncle Roland's 90th birthday

Getting a jump start on Christmas cards

I will still make my digital cards this year to send out to everyone, but I am making individual cards for family

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin