Saturday, January 31, 2009

Creative Juices Were Flowing this AM

I went to Pam's last night for the first workshop of the new year. She had 15 people there, which was a really large group. We all had a great time and made some really cute creations. I always, always look forward to her workshops. After I get home, I feel completely inspired. I feel like I can never measure up to Pam's talent, but that is not the point.

So anyway, I saw this idea in the Stampin' Up catalog and fell in love with it. They sell note cards with the scalloped edge that is shorter than the bottom of the card and then you stamp a sentiment on the bottom of the card so that it shows when the top flap is closed. I didn't buy the note cards, but I did take the idea and made my own version. I think the end result is adorable! I also got a chance to finally use my Unity Fanciful Dots set that I got for free with an order a few months ago. I think it's fun and very "fanciful."


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin