Saturday, January 10, 2009

Four Hearts

Today is house cleaning day, so of course I have to find other things that I must get done before I start cleaning, like creating! I got a Cuttlebug for Christmas. Well, not exactly for Christmas, but sort of. Michael's has them at 50% off right now and I had a $20 gift card from Jay that I got in my stocking and I had to return a chopper from Dad and Valerie for $20 that was a duplicate, so I consider my new toy a gift from Jay and Dad and Val. Thank you all! The Cuttlebug came with a 4 pack of adorable embossing dies for different occassions and with Valentine's Day quickly approaching, I decided to use the hearts.


I didn't know exactly what I was going to do when I sat down and I ended up trashing a lot of pieces, but I think the final result was worth all of the trial and error. I like the combination of the colors in the SU! DP I used (I added the Blue Bayou for a 4th color) and I just decided to add layers of color throughout the card to make it more interesting. It does not have a sentiment, but I don't think in this case it needs one. These are hearts of love....what more needs to be said?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin