Sunday, February 28, 2010

Jen's Sketch Challenge 02-27-10

This is the final week to participate to win Jen's sketch challenge mega prize package. If you haven't been playing along, you have until March 2 to post your entries.

This week I did a bit of paper piecing using Unity's adorable floral hot air balloon from the December KOTM titled Delightful Moments. What an appropriate title for a kit! Life is full of delightful moments.

I was in the mood to use a bit of orange this afternoon so I started with some DSP from SU! and then added the accent colors of Bashful Blue and Riding Hood Red. I ended up with a very fun design that makes me anxious for spring! Not that I wasn't already.....I am ready for flowers blooming and bright colors and blue skies and the smell of life in the air. At least we're in the final stretch of winter here and spring will be here before we know it.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

Supplies

Patterned Paper - Washington Apple (Stampin' Up!)
Cardstock - Pumpkin Pie, Riding Hood Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Ink - Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie (Stampin' Up!), Staz-On
Stamps - Hot Air Balloon, Sentiment (Unity December KOTM), Flourish (Priceless Set SU!)
Ribbon - Bashful Blue (Stampin' Up!)
Button - Basic Grey
Rhinestones - Brand unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin