Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thanks So Much

Sorry this photo turned out so bad. I did some touch-up in Photoshop, but it's still a bit blurred. Anyhoo - I decided to make a CAS card and actually use some white space! I have seen so many beautiful projects that include white space and for some reason, when I'm creating, I forget all about leaving white space and I don't know why, because I love the finished product. I got my inspiration for this card from a card done by Carolyn King in Paper Crafts magazine (Jan/Feb issue, page 53). I just used her basic layout as a template for mine.

I think the white space really makes the color pop on this card! I am going to try, try, try to do more of this in the future. We'll see.....it's hard to go CAS when you have a room full of beautiful goodies just waiting to adorn a card.


Supplies
CS - SU!
Patterned Paper - SU!
Sentiment Stamp - Hero Arts
Ribbon - SU!
Button - BAsic Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin