Saturday, February 13, 2010

You're Sweet

Here's another thank you card I did to send out for all of the wonderful birthday blessings I received. I used a screen and some Tattered Angels glimmer mist (how much do I love this product?) sprayed onto some Kraft cardstock. I let it dry completely, then stamped it with some Basic Black ink and then adhered the panel to some CS that I embossed with my Cuttlebug. I finished off the card with an oval scalloped circle that I punched with my Marvy punch and then added the You're Sweet sentiment and a punched butterfly using my Martha Stewart punch.

It's definitely a card that is out of the norm for me and I'm not 100% sure how I feel about it. I like the idea, but I think I would tweak it a bit if I were to make it again.

Supplies
CS - SU!
Stamps - Hero Arts (background), Studio G (sentiment)
Emobossing Folder - Provo Craft
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Screen for Glimmer Mist - Archiver's Exlcusive

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin