Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Sam!

My sweet, wonderful, amazing nephew turned 8 this month. Sam has the biggest heart and always makes me smile. He's extremely athletic and loves and adores his family. He has a great deal of wisdom and has the most tender heart. He makes my heart sing and I just adore him.
Since Sam is all boy, I made this cute little rocket card for him. I had fun playing with the layers and think the faux stitching all around the card really made the elements stand out. Incidentally, my rocket scientist husband was nuts about this card....note to self, make hubby a rocket ship card for his birthday next year. Or perhaps Father's Day!

Supplies
Cardstock - Stampin' Up!, Bazzil Basics
Patterned Paper - Scraps from scrap drawer (Sorry, not sure of the brand name)
Ribbon - Stampin' Up!
Cricut Cartridge - Just Because Cards
Pens - Zig Marker, Signo Broad Gel Pen


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin