Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Card for Jay's Promotion

Sorry for the poor quality on this photo. I took it at night and I usually try to take my photos with natural light. It's very grainy and now I remember why I try to take photos with natural light!

I was going to do a celebration card, but nothing was really inspiring me (he he) and then I looked at my July KOTM from Unity and thought this starts and sentiment would be perfect for a congratulations card. It's true, Jay does inspire me - every, single day.

I stamped the stars in Riding Hood Red and Basic Grey classic ink from SU and the sentiment with Faded Jeans distress ink from Ranger. I used some patterned paper that I got from Costco a while ago (I'm sorry, I am not sure what the brand name is) and cut out small squares and adhered to Riding Hood Red CS and took some chipboard stars from Heidi Swapp and sprayed them with Pearl Tattered Angels Glitter Mist and topped them with buttons that are tied with Scrapper's Floss. After I glued all of my panels down, I distressed all of the edges with Faded Jeans and Fired Brick Distress Ink from Ranger. I added some small silver bling from Michael's and then wrote some schmoopy private stuff on the inside :).





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin