Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jen's Sketch Challenge 08/01/09

I made this card over a week ago (which was still late for the challenge) but as you will notice by all of the postings today, I got a little behind and am trying to get caught up.

If you have not been participating, Jen Del Muro does a sketch challenge every Saturday. She always comes up with fabulous sketches week after week without fail and I always find myself looking at card layouts differently after doing one of her sketches. Does that panel really need to be straight? Can I maybe use various patterns in my design instead of sticking to one pattern and cardstock? How about some more layers?

Jen, thank you so much for challenging us week after week!!!! Big hugs to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin