Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Missing You

Well, I am missing everyone right now, but I made this card for my Mom. She has been so incredible in helping me during this transition. I can call her any time, day or night, and she is available to listen and offer support and encouragement. She doesn't make me feel silly or weak, I have complete permission to feel how I feel but she offers me great advice. I love my Mom!!!! Thanks for being there for me.

I did have fun making this card. I really wanted to do something in blue and green. I was able to use this adorable bird stamp and sentiment from Unity's July KOTM. I paper pieced the bird and then covered it with Stickles to give it some shimmer and shine. Then, I colored in the flourish with my blender pen and added a little bit of bling.

I embossed the bottom part of the card with my Unity Distressed Dots stamp and some clear embossing poweder and used a Heidi Grace heart chipboard piece that I stamped in Bashful Blue ink from SU! and then sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Pearl. This is my new favorite product. I recently took a card class at Archiver's and we used this product and it offers so many possiblities!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin