Saturday, December 13, 2008

Back to Stamping

After a short haitus (too much to do this time of year) I sat down to make a Christmas card for my friend Pam tonight. I was still multi-tasking mind you. I had a batch of gingerbread cookies in the oven and was watching a movie with the family while making the card, but it was nice to sit down at my craft table and make a card for my dear friend Pam. Pam is one of the most amazing women I know. She can be 15 places at once and never runs out of energy. For example, she got home Tuesday night from 3 days at Disneyland and went over to the church to wash sweet potatoes for 275 people and then came back the next morning at 9:30 to make a full ham dinner for the all church Christmas party and she wasn't even that tired! Because of all she does for everyone else, I wanted to do a little something for her. She runs the coffee shop at church that Jay and I serve in and so I know how much Pam loves coffee, so I made her a little gift basket with an adorable coffee cup and a few packets of SLO coffee, some mint truffle kisses (the Michelle turned me onto) and a couple of packs of her favorite mints. I also made her this card tonight and tried to express in words my appreciation for her, although I am certain I fell short.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin