Saturday, December 27, 2008

Just a Little Reminder

My thoughtful husband got me several stamping goodies for my stocking this year and he also bought me this foam stamp set filled with beautiful butterfly stamps (my favorite). He knows me so well! Tonight while he and the girls were outside shooting our BB gun (not sure how I feel about that in the backyard but anyway), I sat down and made a little note card. The DP is from Costco and the stamp set is from the gift that Jay got me for Christmas from Michael's. I should have checked the brand before I threw away the box but in all my excitement I tossed it. The sentiment is from my Unity December KOTM and the ribbon is from Beverly's. I colored the stamps using my Prisma color pencils. The photo didn't turn out great, but you can at least get the idea. Now I just need an occassion to remind someone of something. Probably how much I love them....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin