Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Spirit of Christmas

Jay and the girls are out Christmas shopping, so I had time to make two cards while watching White Christmas. I had to watch the movie after going to see the play on Saturday night. It's one of the movies we do not yet own and I think we are going to have to buy it before next year. I used SU cardstock and DP for this card as well and the stamps are both from an SU kit that I bought a couple of months ago. This tree is absolutely gorgeous. I had to use the felt flurries on this card as well, I think I have used them for just about every Christmas card I have made this year, they are just so adorable. I hope you and your families are enjoying this wonderful season and remember that we are celebrating the birth of our Savior.

Among all the hustle and bustle, the baking, the parties, the shopping, the gift wrapping, the overeating (hopefully not too much)....take time to enjoy the precious moments with your loved ones and reflect on the greatest gift of all. That child that was born in the most humble of settings who gave His life for each and every one of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin